Friday, June 17, 2011

Gift giving made fun and easy!!!

Chers Amis,  Bonjour de Pont Breaux la Louisiane!!  Since I returned from France two weeks ago, I have been having a streak of supplying various clients with special anniversary, birthday and believe it or not, I know it is HOT outside, but for one client a major gift for next Christmas.    Because I usually know the recipients, I take special pleasure in these sorts of projects and particularly have fun with the wrapping which is always, well, "creative".  Once I packed a complete set of wine glasses, only in scented fresh rose petals!!!   So if you have a gifting occasion big or small on the horizon, I will be happy to help you.

Find attached here photos of a few "new" pieces just in here at the shop, to get you to thinking.      

Mes Amities,
Robert E. Smith







Visit the Au Vieux Paris Antiques homepage (click here)
Browse a sampling of the merchandise available (click here)

Mes Amities,
Robert E. Smith   (337) 332-2852

http://www.auvieuxparisantiques.com

No comments:

Post a Comment