Saturday, July 23, 2011

Professor Smith takes a trip!

Chers students of "l'Ecole Du Bon Gout", Bonjour ! I leave for Uzes, France this 27 July to return to Louisiane, 22 September. During this trip I will of course be shopping for "new" items of "bon gout" for Au Vieux Paris Antiques, but I will also be enjoying and assimilating "bon gout" in many categories, so easily available in Provence. I plan to "share" many of these experiences with you by e mails so that you may be inspired to create a little more "bon gout" in your daily lives!

Today, there is a the prevalent misconception that we have "less or no time" to create or enjoy beauty or beautiful experiences in our daily lives. I trust that the photos attached here from my Spring trip to Uzes, as well as those I will send as the next trip evolves, will give you sufficient inspiration to devote "time and energy" to some "bon gout" experiences in your own summer.

The shop here in Breaux Bridge will be open by chance on week day afternoons and any time, weekends and evenings included by prior appointment. Shop # 337 332 2852 I am easy to reach in Uzes by e mail at robertesmith@centurytel.net

Mes Amities,
Robert E. Smith











Visit the Au Vieux Paris Antiques homepage (click here)
Browse a sampling of the merchandise available (click here)

Mes Amities,
Robert E. Smith   (337) 332-2852

http://www.auvieuxparisantiques.com

No comments:

Post a Comment