Monday, November 25, 2013

An abundance of "new" Bon Gout has arrived at Au Vieux Paris!


Mes Amis, Bonjour! I had a great Provençale summer based in Uzes, with many hope filled expeditions to go “fishing” for antique treasures! I even had acquired special light weight “fishing” pants, shirts and hat, at a sports store here before I left, to be sure I would be ready for the intense Provençale sunshine and heat! After all, the summer “fishing” was very good and my shipment has arrived, ready to be seen and enjoyed here in Breaux Bridge! Attached here is a sampling of just some of the diverse selection available!

Free creative gift wrapping is always available here if you are thinking of a gift for that special someone!!!
Call me if you have any special needs at 337 332 2852, or plan a visit here in person, or visit the web site at www.auvieuxparisantiques.com ( Now with movies svp!)

Merci Cordialement,
Robert E. Smith

















Visit the Au Vieux Paris Antiques homepage (click here)
Browse a sampling of the merchandise available (click here)

Mes Amities,
Robert E. Smith   (337) 332-2852

http://www.auvieuxparisantiques.com


No comments:

Post a Comment